Some dread it. Others look forward to it. Many of us fall somewhere in the middle.
Spring is a time of renewal, rejuvenation, and growth. It’s a time when the world comes back to life, and we feel the urge to shed our winter coats and start fresh. And what better way to start fresh than by giving your home a good spring cleaning!
Spring cleaning is an age-old tradition that dates back centuries. It’s a time when people clean their homes from top to bottom, getting rid of clutter, dust, and dirt that has accumulated over the winter months. But spring cleaning is more than just a way to tidy up your home. It’s a way to refresh your mind, body, and soul.
Here are some tips for making the most of your spring cleaning:
- Make a plan: Before you start cleaning, decide which areas of your home need the most attention and which tasks you want to accomplish. Make a checklist of everything you need to do and prioritize your tasks.
- Declutter: Spring cleaning is the perfect time to get rid of things you no longer need or want. Go through your closets, drawers, and cabinets and get rid of anything that no longer serves a purpose. Donate items that are still in good condition, and throw away anything that is damaged or unusable.
- Start from the top: When cleaning a room, start from the top and work your way down. Dust off ceiling fans, light fixtures, and shelves first, then move on to the furniture and floors.
- Use natural cleaners: Spring cleaning is a great time to switch to natural cleaners. Not only are they better for the environment, but they are also safer for your family and pets. Lemon juice, vinegar, and baking soda are all great natural cleaners that can be used for a variety of tasks.
- Get the whole family involved: Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be a one-person job. Get your family involved and turn it into a fun activity. Assign tasks to each family member and make a game out of it.
- Don’t forget the outside: Spring cleaning isn’t just for the inside of your home. Take some time to clean up the outside as well. Sweep off your porch, clean your windows, and power wash your siding.
- RETHINK THE STINK and stock up on our EVER BAMBOO deodorizer pouches. With just one ingredient - bamboo charcoal - these pouches are chemical free, unscented, and easy to use while providing a great solution to all things ‘stinky and damp’! Because of the porous nature of bamboo charcoal, these pouches literally pull moisture and odor from the surrounding air wherever they are placed! From your fridge and freezer to your closets and gym bags - We have a pouch that will do the trick in spaces big or small.
Spring cleaning is a great way to refresh your home and your spirit. Use these tips to make the most of your spring cleaning and enjoy the feeling of a clean and organized home. Now, get to work!
To celebrate the big Spring Clean, use code 10OFF_SPRING for 10% discount off all our deodorizer and dehumidifier products, valid until April 11, 2023.
Have a wonderful, Stink Free day!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter here for fun read and exclusive offers.
Leave a comment